- American College and University President’s Climate Commitment
- Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
- Northeast Campus Sustainability Consortium
- Society for College and University Planning (SCUP) Campus Sustainability Day
- Energy Action Coalition and Power Vote – The Energy Action coalition unites a diversity of organizations in an alliance that supports and strengthens the student and youth clean energy movement in North America. The partners of Energy Action work together to leverage our collective power and create change for a clean, efficient, just and renewable energy future. The work of Energy Action is focused on four strategic areas: campuses, communities, corporate practices, and politics.”The Energy Action Coalition says: “We are building a youth voter bloc 1 million strong to demand bold federal climate legislation, a moratorium on coal and other dirty energy, and to create millions of good, green jobs. Youth will start by signing our Power Vote pledge and then get plugged into the incredible youth climate movement sweeping the nation. We will not only elect people who support our position, but will hold them accountable to it.”Power Vote will encourage students and all those eligible to vote to take a stand in order to ensure a clean, just and sustainable future for our country and planet.